On the to-do list for today:
- Make macaroni and cheese
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Curb my cramps with a heating pad/ibuprofen
- Get started on a new beanie
- Meal plan for the week
- Work on holiday gift budget
- Watch football and entertain the guests
How'd you fare daylight savings? I was really confused around 1:47am this morning when Andy woke up to turn up the heat. I was extra warm and felt like I'd been asleep for quite awhile, but the clock said otherwise. Andy said that daylight savings had happened, and in my mind it felt as if I'd missed the NYE ball drop. I fell back asleep quickly and then awoke around 7:30am. And now for some random photos.
 |
| Tommy's serious "Go Huskies" face |
 |
| A pretty fall tree on campus at Clark College |
No comments:
Post a Comment