This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Underdog Bowling

Happy December! I have lots of post ideas swirling in my head but haven't yet battened down the hatches and put pen to paper... or typed-out font to this post box. (Oh wow, it's already 5:28pm! Where has the workday gone?)

Anywho, Andy and I have been bowling with my co-workers the last few weeks on a league with Underdog Sports. Many of the nights have included themes (big hat, zombie night) and we're doing pretty well! As of now, we're in 6th place and have two more weeks of bowling to finish. I bowled my second ever turkey (3 consecutive strikes) and finished my game with a 178! Yahoo!

Many of the nights have included themes (big hat, zombie night) and we're doing pretty well! As of now, we're in 6th place and have two more weeks of bowling to finish. I bowled my second ever turkey (3 consecutive strikes) and finished my game with a 178! Yahoo!


Week 1 - We won the second game, despite losing  one of our male players.


Week 2 - Kicking butt and winning both games!

Futuristic bowling locker!

Week 3 - Another win. The second week of Andy's double score-apalooza. Ryan's 220 ended with a 205 cap.

Week 4 -Look at all the high scores!

No comments:

Post a Comment