This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Intentions

I really like what fellow blogger Sara Cotner does each month: lays out her intentions for the month and then checks back with herself on or around the first of the following month to see how her goals panned out. With that, here are my intentions for November 2011:


  • Figure out what we're doing for Thanksgiving weekend (I already know that I am running the Turkey Trot 5k that morning, and we are also travelling to University Place on the 20th for a family gathering).
  • Talk with Andy about holiday gift spending limits.
  • Run 6 miles each week (broken up into two runs). Also, look into warmer running clothes.
  • Visit the gym 3 times each week (I've been twice so far this month). 
  • Can our cucumbers! These have been sitting on the counter for far too long. 
  • Finish grating our autumn squash for freezer preservation.
  • Look into a class on grant writing.
  • Check out a Spanish workbook at the library. Also, spend time during my work day on vocabulary/verb conjugation drills. 
  • Coordinate a time with my dad and step-mom to take them out to dinner and bowling (this is last year's Christmas gift). 
  • Work on hand-crafted holiday gifts. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I didn't know about the shredding and freezing of squash. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete