We haven't had television service in quite some time. One of the things I've been missing out on (and didn't realize until recently) is new movie trailers (which I loveLOVElove). Thanks to You Tube's The Tube Trailers, I can now catch up with the rest of the televised world and become super giddy over new movies coming to a theater near me. Here are more than a few of my favorites:
Black Swan (with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis)
The Next Three Days (with Russel Crowe)
Love and Other Drugs (with Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway)
Freakonomics
The Romantics (with Katie Holmes, Anna Paquin and Josh Duhamel)
Burlesque (with Christina Aguilera, Cher and Stanley Tucci)
Heartbreaker (with a few French actors)
The Company Men (with Ben Afflek, Tommy Lee Jones and Kevin Costner)
Due Date (with Robert Downey Jr., Zach Galifianakis and Jamie Foxx)
Stone (with Edward Norton and Robert De Niro)
Welcome to the Rileys (with James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo
The Dry Land (with Ryan O'Nan, America Ferrera, Wilmer Valderrama and Jason Ritter)
Flipped (with Anthony Edwards, Rebecca De Mornay, Penelope Ann Miller and Aidan Quinn)
Little Fockers (with Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro)
Winnebago Man Not sure why I've never viewed this internet phenomenon!

No comments:
Post a Comment