This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Monday, February 27, 2012

February Intention: Gym-it-up 14 times

Every other month our local gym offers a workout incentive program: complete X amount of workouts, and receive an entry into a drawing for a free month of gym services.

Oh hey... I started writing this post at the beginning of the month and today is the 27th of February. My, how time flies! Well, I have worked out 10 times this month which includes 9 trips to the gym and one run outside. Not bad, yes? We now have dinner plans with the in-laws this evening, so a trip to the gym may not happen. There are still two more gym opportunities to be had (well, four if I feel like doubling up). We keep track of workouts on our home calendar by circling the dates we exercise, which provides for good motivation. I miss last year's calendar where we could affix star stickers on each day, but alas, there isn't much room for notes or stickers on our still awesome calendar.

Photo from buyolmpia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment