This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wonder (December 4)

Prompt: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

Eesh, I have no idea! I mostly (naturally) wonder about life, finances, family, etc. very naturally, often trying not to push my limits. It all depends on my mood or what occurs on a day to day basis. Sure, my mind wanders here and there, but I enjoy keeping my focus on the present. I have often been caught up in wanting to make drastic changes ASAP a lot in the last few months, and many times I've had to take a step back, breathe, and make plans to make changes happen. This technique also helps me to not worry so much.

Eh, this topic is rather dry. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment