Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
To plan big life changes more thoroughly, each and every time. I will let you know how it plays out.
Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
I'm going to turn off my cell phone more often. I had this idea before I ever read the following article.
Other than that, I don't feel as if anything is bogging me down at the moment. I searched my blog roll and nobody else has posted on this topic. Moving on...
Prompt: Body Integration.This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
Heeeeeey... Nobody answered this prompt either. Not that I'm looking to snag answers, but I've noticed that responses to this meme are dwindling. Granted, the holidays are upon us and life is busy, but I do believe some of these prompts are a little out there and not too inspiring... in that way that I'd feel inspired to write (especially about my body... wtf?!). I'm pretty much always me, alive and present. I take things in stride a lot more simply than I have in the past and find it easier to brush things off if need be. Exercise has not been a huge focus this year, but I'm hoping it will be in the next. Maybe then I'll feel more integrated with my bod!
No comments:
Post a Comment