This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reflection in December


 Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both.

I never really got into the 30 days meme... I believe I left off on day 3. Hopefully I can stick with this one! I think the daily reminders will actually help me stay motivated to blog more. I gain a lot from the 70+ blogs that I read each day; I should be putting something out there in return.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good idea! I just might have to join you on this one!

    ReplyDelete