Last night I laid out some intentions with Andy around my cell phone usage. I basically want to stop using it at home, meaning, no aimless staring at any social media apps, and only using it to make calls, send text messages, or listen to music. With that, I asked him to keep me accountable, which also led to me expressing my desires to read more. After our conversation, I read 100 pages of a book I picked up in mid-November, Where'd You Go, Bernadette. Oh my goodness, this book is great! I had only read about 40 pages prior to setting it down, and blazed through a lot of it last night. It is funny, witty, and a quick read so far. Andy has already read it (we'd set out to read it book-club style, but I didn't keep to my promise), so I'm excited to finish it and talk it over with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment