Oh my, I must share this. I was thinking about concerts I've attended over the years and knew that the Mighty Mighty Bosstones had played the Crocodile Cafe in Seattle back in 2000. Setlist.fm was not helping and neither were old Livejournal entries. Low and behold, I was able to confirm my memory of attending the concert thanks to the ticket stub scrapbook I created awhile back. As I found the stub, Andy said "Don't mess with Cara; she will remember dates and shove them up your ass!" And now for your viewing pleasure, pictures of my scrapbook!
 |
| I found this scrapbook at Target at least 10 years ago. |
 |
| Using up stickers, stencils, and sparkly markers. |
 |
| Loose ticket stubs from various concerts and sporting events. |
 |
| The concert in question! Flash back to my freshman year of college. |
 |
| Jack White, a set list from an Ok Go show, another set list from an Alanis Morissette show, and a flyer for the Alkaline Trio show I attended in 2000. White Stripes?! I had no idea who they were back then. |
 |
| The only Seahawks games I've ever attended... and they were free! |
 |
| When I was a part of the Dawg Pack and purchased student season tickets. |
 |
| Beck, Third Eye Blind, Jets to Brazil, Semisonic, and Alanis Morissette. |
 |
| Alanis, Alkaline Trio, Jars of Clay, The Cardigans, and Me First & the Gimme Gimmies. |
 |
| Fiona Apple, Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins, Belle & Sebastian, and Garbage. |
 |
| Thowing way back to the late 90s: Bush, Dishwalla, Vanilla Ice (I touched his leg!), Van Halen (with Gary Sharone), and Alanis again (I waved at her she waved back!). |
 |
| Squirrel Nut Zippers, Lilith Fair, Groundworks (featuring Alanis, REM, Pearl Jam, and Dave Matthews), Rilo Kiley, and a laser light show featuring music from the Smashing Pumpkins. |
 |
| Jimmy Eat World, Avril Lavigne, and Alkaline Trio. |
 |
| My first Alanis Morissette concert ticket stub from 1996, and another from 2005. I carried the first stub around in an Altoids tin throughout high school. |
 |
| Seattle Mariners tickets. I went to a plethora of games in college, and have been to even more with Andy since we've been together. |
I carry my Bette Midler tickets with me...still.
ReplyDeleteI carry my Bette Midler tickets with me...still.
ReplyDelete