It's been awhile! How are ya? This is our almost 4 month old daughter, Violet. We went out for dinner last night at Pizzeria Otto after running a few errands. We enjoyed the white pizza with mushrooms and a meat & cheese board, along with some really old trivial pursuit questions. She didn't have the best experience on the way home, as she's been battling a cold for a few days. Luckily, a little nursing and infant Tylenol calmed her down. It's really tough to see your child in pain and not be able to cure what ails them entirely.
I've been needing a creative outlet since returning to work, and I've been meaning to write here for awhile. This will be a good place to keep a to do list as well.
I've been needing a creative outlet since returning to work, and I've been meaning to write here for awhile. This will be a good place to keep a to do list as well.- start filling out the baby book
- order photos from snapfish
- send photos to sister
- look into Clark's baking program
- figure out budget with Andy to see if going to school and quitting work is feasible
- crochet hat for Violet

If you need any help with figuring out the school stuff (grad school, right?) let me know! I would love to help with making this happen for you :)
ReplyDelete