This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Random meme
We've moved in. I'm feeling under the weather. Andy is on his way home from a Winterhawks game (they won). I really hope I'm not getting sick, but an extra day off would be nice either way. Here's a meme I found via April.
What interesting things would we find in your refrigerator right now if we were to open it?
Mini-peppers
Mango-tofu and Coconut-tofu desserts
Lots of beer
3 tubs of cottage cheese
Leftover pizza from last weekend (I should throw that away)
What is your favorite sound in the kitchen?
Our new-to-us 1970s Harvest Gold Frigidaire dishwasher. It has one setting: push to turn on. The thing is a beast and noisy as all get out, but the dishes come out clean in about 40 minutes.
What three ingredients can’t you live without?
Ingredients for baking: butter, almond butter, chocolate chips
Ingredients for cooking: onions, butter, garlic
What was a high point of your last week?
Connecting with a client and revamping her IAP (Individual Action Plan). This lady recently had two of her kids returned home and is trying to close the books on her open CPS case. She was almost terminated from our housing program, but she's turned a new leaf and I hope she can blossom further within the next year.
What was a low point of your last week?
Hmm... wanting to say eff it on cleaning our apartment, because we knew the property manager would come in anyway and state that "charges for cleaning are mandatory." A word to the wise: clean your oven and clean it often. Don't forget to scrub around the base of your toilet. I'm glad we've graduated from renting and get to pour some money into our home, rather than some other person's pockets.
Labels:
meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment