Hello friends and happy Saturday! I'm trying to drag myself into the bedroom to put on my running clothes, but baking chocolate chip banana bread sounds much more appealing. We'll see which agenda items wins! For now, here's a little ditty borrowed from
April.
1. The last thing I ate was... cheap sushi from Sushi Tsunami. It's time for breakfast!
2. The last time I went to the beach was... Ocean Shores, Washington back in July.
 |
| Andy doing his best impression of his brother Jason's smile. |
 |
| Thumbs up for the beach! |
 |
| Which way should we go? |
 |
| Camp fire story time! |
 |
| Junior Ranger sign |
 |
| Camping essentials |
 |
| Our home away from home. |
3. My last vacation was... our camping trip to Ocean Shores. Thankfully, we're getting out of town next week for our annual Walla Walla wine excursion with the in-laws.
4. The last place I drove was... here in Vancouver after dinner. We drove the thrift store circuit which tends to be a ritual after dining out.
5. The last song I listened to was... "Wild West Hero" by Electric Light Orchestra. Andy's choice for our Saturday morning tunes.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was... Dawson's Creek, baby! I've made it to season 3, episode 3 entitled "None of the Above." Dawson makes a moral decision to return the stolen copy of the PSAT exam. I was surprised when Dawson believed it to be Pacey that stole the exam; my money was on Joey. Turns out (*SPOILER ALERT*), it was Andie!
7. The last time I said "I love you" was... to Andy, last night before falling asleep.
Cute pic of you!
ReplyDelete