This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Monday, August 22, 2011

2 years!

It's our second anniversary! Yay! We spent the weekend enjoying the hot weather by taking in a movie, going out for ice cream, swimming in the Washougal river, and then hiking Silver Star Mountain. Tonight we'll enjoy a lovely dinner at Montage and scramble around Portland. I'm craving macaroni and cheese or maybe I'll go with jambalaya or gumbo. We'll see how the mood strikes later this evening. Did I ever mention here on this blog that we wanted Montage to cater our wedding, but due to their (new at the time) weekend brunch service, we wouldn't have been able to secure food service for our Saturday reception. Big sad face ---> : ( Ordering the food a day early and reheating it also would not have been an option.

Anywho, we were quite happy with our self/group catered soiree. Here's a little diddy from the reception, showing off our photo wreath which was put together by my Aunt Sue. She's a crafting genius!

Embarrassing childhood photos FTW! Photo courtesy of my Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Cara! I remember from last year that your anniversary is the same as ours - same day, same number of years! :) Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete