This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Ready



Our photographers (Sarah and Rob Costa) took some really great and sweet photos that I'm very happy to share with you! My dad also took close to over just over 400 photos... the count is crazy! Anywho, here are a few of us getting ready. The boys didn't seem to need much time to throw on their tuxes, but as for the girls, I wasn't used to being primped, poked, and asked if I liked this or that. It was definitely nice to be pampered and spend some last precious seconds with my bridesmaids, sister, mom(s), and nephew (who took the time to nap... smart kid!).

Chaz (with the Red Sox v. Yankees on tv)

Andy, Joe, Rob

The back of my dress!

My garter

Putting on the jacket

Dressing up

Check me out!

Tommy had the right idea.
Thankfully, I was able to get 8 hours of sleep the night before.

Cassie's a curlin', while Sarah is putting in my earrings (given to me by Amy K).

Deep in thought...?

No comments:

Post a Comment