After the first run through, I started to get really nervous and even broke down a little (it's even on our wedding video... Ian panned over to the wedding party instead, but I'm glad the moment was caught). But in all honesty, wedding planning and the week prior to the big day is/was tough. I felt as if I was pulled in every which direction (as was Andy), money was a bit of an issue, and making sure we had everything ready to go the week of became a massive ordeal. I'd sent out a schedule 10 days prior to everyone, in hopes that it would provide some sort of organization to the festivities (it did!). Thankfully, we had SOO MUCH help from our wedding party and families that we really couldn't have pulled this off without them. So, with that, another HUGE THANK YOU! :D
Anyway, after a quick, second run through of the service, I felt much better. Andy and I were both irritated that Chaz and Brecia didn't show up, but by then we had the mindset of f*ck it! We're getting married, and there's not much else anyone can do to screw it up. Off to the union hall we went for BBQ, decorating, and beer tappin'.

Me, Carroll, Andy

We're not delirious... or are we?

Hannah and Thomason

Prepping the hall!
Martha Stewart's poms seem to be the wedding trend for 2009.
Our poms were DIT (do-it together!)
Photos courtesy of my Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment