This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting to Know You

Learn more about the bridesmaids!

Sarah Rees: Matron of Honor, mother of baby Rees, and lover of all things Disney.

Cara and Sarah became friends in high school when Cara needed help hiding in a locker. No one else would come to her aid, so Sarah obliged, and from then on they were fast friends, and engaged in many tomfooleries, hijinks, and even a number of shenanigans over the years. Sarah wishes the best for the married couple, and knows that they will have a happy life together because she has done extensive scientific research on the pair and determined that the names Cara and Andy, when combined, create the word Candy, which is totally awesome, just like them.

Cassie Williams: Bridesmaid, mother of Hannah, and beautician to the stars.

Some of my favorite memories with Wickey (Cara) are: running amok, skipping school, collecting ORANGE things, listening to Alanis Morissette and Cake, and sitting to talk about the gaps in between our visits. There isn't a story Wickey has told me that doesn't make me smile, gasp or laugh. The fun times we've had and adventures we've found are ones I am very fond of. Years of friendship with many more to follow!
Little known fact: Wickey Leigh~Cassie Lei~Hannah Lee. We all have the same awesome middle name but they are all spelled different!!! We rock!!!

April Cannon: Bridesmaid, recent college graduate, and future Stars Hollow resident.

From our lovely singlehood together, I most remember random craft nights and crying to each other over loser boyfriends. I am in awe of what you have made of your life and now that Andrew is going to be part of it, I can only see rainbows, sunshine and perhaps even some unicorns in your future. Passed are the days of house parties in Seattle where you talked to everyone and anyone. Passed are the McMenamins days and the lovely polo shirts. To come are the days of filling your house with new wedding presents, thank you cards and maybe even a vacation or two.

My EPICNESS is currently taking a break but maybe a quote will just sum it up better: "I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it." -Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

Amy Kwok: Bridesmaid, world traveler, and MAC makeup stock holder.

I just want to say... you're the only girl friend I have that I feel comfortable being silly with and joking about the stupidest thing with at any time of the day. It could be from the time when we went to Ross at Southcenter with you popping up to a stranger going "HEY BABY!" to the time we were in Belgium with you being a total flirt with all the Belgian waiters who were dying to give you kisses and I HAVE PICS TO PROVE.

More about the groomsmen later!

No comments:

Post a Comment