This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Monday, August 17, 2009

4 days... what?!

OMGosh! We're getting thisclose to the big day. My head has been a jumbled mess, mostly with everything going on and trying to get my head wrapped around the fact that everything is organized, we have a schedule of events, and if anything goes awry, it won't be a big deal. Andy and the boys are out on the town for his bachelor party, and I'm here at home watching Sex and the City while crafting. I'm feeling quite relaxed this evening, and am looking forward to hitting the sack early.

The wedding gifts have also been arriving via snail mail. Gifts = mini surprises = awesome! We're pretty giddy when we open the front door to find a random box of love from a family member or friend. I'd say it's as exciting as receiving RSVPs in the mailbox! YEAH!

I'm tired... excuse me if I start to ramble. All that's left for me to finish are the programs. Wow. I didn't think things would be so sane the week of. I'm really excited to start seeing everybody. Kyle (the BEST man) flew in last night, and we promptly took him out for beers. Cassie and Hannah arrived this evening, April & Sarah will arrive tomorrow, and Amy & Jason will arrive on Thursday. We've got a lot to do between now and Saturday (cooking/decorating/par-tay-ing), but I'll try to schedule a post or two if I don't get to sit down to blog.

Well, to answer a question I've received a couple of times in the last few days - What should I wear? DANCING SHOES! Also, something cool, comfortable, and casual. It's a summer wedding in the park, but don't fret if you're not too fancy. We'll be fancy, but that's just because we're awesome. :P But seriously folks, get ready to dance, dance, dance! You know we will be!

Okay, this bride-to-be needs to hit the sack. One of the most awesome hints I've read in this whole planning process is to get plenty of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment