This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

21 days!

We're only 3 weeks out from the big day. OMG! Andy is sick with a stomach bug (most likely the same thing I had last weekend), so we've been chilling indoors all day watching No Reservations, Pineapple Express (not good), Good Eats, and the Mariners/Rangers game (we won!). I've been trying my best to keep him properly hydrated and fed, even if he's not feeling up to it. I've just recently put him to bed, even though he'd fallen asleep an hour before. Other than that, my Grandma Peterson recently passed away on 7/18/09, and we had a wonderful memorial service for her this last week. It was great to visit with family in town; especially those who won't be in attendance for the wedding. My grandparents' old pastor even flew in from Idaho to meet with the family and officiate the service. What a treat! My Grandmother was such an amazing woman! It'll be hard to not have her with us physically at the wedding, but I know she will be their in spirit.

Working backwards yet again, my bridal shower was last Saturday, which was fantastic! Everyone in attendance had a wonderful time, and it was again, a great place to connect and reconnect with those I don't get to see as often as I'd like. My Aunt Sue hosted the luncheon, planned a few great games, and made some wonderful food! We scored some awesome gifts and a little cash for the honeymoon as well. Here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure!
















No comments:

Post a Comment