Whoa... The number is getting smaller and smaller! We've officially entered the double digit zone, and with a busy summer on the horizon, I'm hoping we can accomplish all our tasks on the to-do list. It's been a stressful week in the land of Cara and Andrew; so much that we haven't had the energy or time to focus on anything wedding related. We did find out that our first choice catering option became a bust (Montage doesn't cater on weekends & apparently, their food doesn't hold up well). So, back to square one. We know of a family friend who caters, and a ton of family members who have offered to prepare food. Our worry is that our family members would be missing out on the festivities, but then again, so much can be prepared in the days before the wedding. Plus, free help is free help! The cost of food would also be quite reasonable, and we can create the menu on our own. Decisions, decisions...
Andrew and I are also celebrating our one year anniversary today. I think a home cooked meal is in order, and then we'll be checking out a local cover band later this evening. I'm excited for the 3 day weekend! I need to relieve some major stress. Anyway, hopefully I can squeeze updates in more frequently now that things have calmed down for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment