This blog is 'Couve approved. Support for Team Candy comes from the letters ADB, CLK, and the number 29. Thank you for your patronage!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

104 days




Wow! I can't believe the wedding date is quickly approaching. Yesterday, I was joined by my mom, Lori, Andrew's mom, Laurie, Amy (one of my bridesmaids), and my Aunt Sue for Invitationpalooza '09! We made a great start on the wedding invitations, as well as the bridal shower set. Laurie and I may continue working on them today, but we've got a few more weeks to complete this fun and exciting task, before the mass mailing.

I thought by setting up this blog, I'd be able to capture what the next 100+ days will entail, and be able to share mine and Andy's thought processes before we get hitched. We're very excited to see what's in store for us as we start this next journey, and are very pleased to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment